Engaging students in grades 3 through 7 with the natural world.
Audubon Adventures introduces young people to the world of nature and wildlife through colorful magazines, online features and interactive games and puzzles, plus activities, guidance, and resources for educators. Designed for classrooms and other educational settings as well as for enjoyment at home, Audubon Adventures opens children’s hearts and minds to the wonders of birds, other wildlife, and the fascinating and complex natural world that is Planet Earth.
Developed by professional educators and scientists, Audubon Adventures is designed to be integrated easily into any curriculum area: science, mathematics, language arts, social studies, and the creative arts. It has been used in classrooms, home-school settings, after-school programs, camp programs, ESL classes, and more. Since its inception in 1984, more than 7 million students have participated in the program.
Classroom Kits for 2019-20
NEW! “Sharing Our World With Birds” classroom kit with print and online components. For schools, after-school programs, and other groups. Grades 3-7.
The Kit Includes
- Student Magazines—3 or 4 (depending on the theme) separate magazine sets (32 printed copies of each). Each magazine on a different topic from nature will thrill and inspire students with engaging nonfiction informational text and vibrant photos and illustrations that bring the natural world to life.
- Educator’s Guides (print or online depending on the theme) with:
- Step-by-step teaching plan for the topic
- Hands-on activities with easy-to-remove reproducible pages
- Background facts and information
- Student assessment questions and answer keys
- Glossary words, recommended resources, and correlations to national language arts and science standards
- Certificate of Participation
- Letter to Parent/Guardian
- Companion website with bonus free content: games, puzzles, quizzes, group activities, video resources, and more!
Each kit contains 3 learning modules
Stand Alone Nature News Packets